As part of our strategic initiative to increase child care options that meet families’ needs, we launched Ready Network in Fall 2020. Ready Network provides resources to family child care homes and small child care centers. The resources equip participating child care programs with the tools they need to successfully run small businesses and offer quality child care for families.
- Build peer relationships in your region, through an active online community of child care providers.
- Streamline business practices using online child care management technology powered by Wonderschool, which includes an easy-to-use website, tools to advertise your program, a mobile app for family engagement, tools to simplify payments, and more.
- Strengthen quality with professional development training and support.
1. Watch the 10 minute video below.
2. Contact your regional coordinator for more information.
Ready Network is a staffed child care network that provides members with access to resources tailored for small child care programs in homes or centers to ensure they have what they need run a successful small business and offer quality child care services to families. To learn more, contact your regional hub!
Cities of Richmond and Colonial Heights and the Counties of Charles City, Chesterfield, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, New Kent and Powhatan
Contact: Dorothy Billups at email@example.com